I have used two of her fabrics for pillow sets and I absolutely loved them. Now, I'm in need of some inspiration for couch pillows, so of course I turned to my old friend to supply me with some great designs. And what did I find when I reached the website? A new collection! Wahoo!
Here are a few of my favorites from Amy Butler's new August Fields collection:





The only thing that is kind of annoying with these lovely fabrics is that you cannot buy them through Amy Butler directly... you must make your purchase through some third party. Personally, I use Fabric.com for all of my Amy Butler needs.
I'll let you know what fabric I choose for couch pillows once, ya know, I actually make a choice. (Don't expect it to be soon... they're all so cute!)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some of that comment lovin'!