Alright, so after baking, cleaning, and a pee pee accident in the middle of my bed (totally not Lily's fault... I was so wrapped up in getting everything done that I forgot to take them outside. Bad mommy!) Friday night, I got to bed well after 2 am. Bright and early V called to say that she was on her way to pick me up. It was 7 am. Ugh.
We tailgated all day long and although I felt quite out of place amongst the seersucker pants and "Dawgs for McCain" stickers, it was quite fun overall. Lily even came to the tailgate for a while! She was definitely terrified of the mass amounts of people but she was a trooper! By the time Chris came to pick her up, she was one tired pup. Here are the cupcakes I made:
The highlight of my day (since the actual game didn't go over so well for the Bulldawgs): Two girls armed with fancy cameras stopped me on North Campus to take my picture for a "Best Dressed Tailgaters" thing. Wow, buying that new dress was totally worth it! So does this dress look familiar?
Poor Chris had been at work all day and was exhausted... plus this was picture attempt #4 since he has an annoying tendency to have his eyes closed in every picture. His distaste for the situation is written all over his face.Here is a better picture of my cutie of a boyfriend:
So although we didn't end up winning and we subsequently dropped 8 ranking spots, it was the best weather we've had for a game thus far, the tailgate was great, and my picture may make it into an Athens fashion magazine! Not too shabby.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some of that comment lovin'!