Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Arts & Crafts:

I love being creative. I'm not necessarily awesome at it... but I'd venture to say that I'm craftier than most. That being said, I really wish that I had a job that stimulated me creatively.

What exactly that dream job is, I don't know. That I could land said dream job with nothing but a $15 sewing machine, nice handwriting, and a degree in history, unlikely. Le sigh.


If I had the moo-lah to do crafty design projects constantly, I totally would. My paychecks would be spent at Michael's and papersource, while my weekends would be spent going to flea markets and garage sales searching for that perfect something. Instead, I suppose I'll have to live vicariously through blogs like The Lucky Nest. (I totally want to be her. She is so amazing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some of that comment lovin'!