Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Potential Coin Purses:

Okay, so I can't get the idea of a cute coin pouch out of my head. Here are some adorable options I have found so far:

This one from Anthro is cute... But so is this one...

Then I turned to the wonderful Etsy to continue my search. After seeing the 200+ pages for handmade coin purses, I decided to limit my search to frame ones and not zipper tops. They are just so vintagey and cute!


Originally I was looking for a small bag that would simply be for change...


But now the medium one is calling my name...


From Etsy seller oktak. $28.00.


Same fabric, completely different color scheme, completely different look, still absolutely adorable. And everyone knows I love purple!


Same etsy seller... $1.00 more than the white one...


Look! It could hold my cell phone, camera, iPod, and/or change!


There were a quite a few with Amy Butler fabrics (which I am a total sucker for), but such little bags don't do her large graphic prints justice.

I am really leaning towards the white floral with the birds... And since the seller is on vacation right now, her stuff is 10% off! But that also means that she won't be able to ship it out to me until August 30th... Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some of that comment lovin'!