So after sprawling everything out, I was a little overwhelmed with the mess that was my table:

*Deep breath* Let's do this.
I had all ready handled the preliminary tasks of printing out images and deciding on color schemes for each that day (Me? Do personal stuff at work? Never!), so I dove right in. Here was the first design I finished:
Thank You...
...and Congratulations!This is what my dogs were doing while I Gocco-ed the night away... as you can tell, they had more important things to tend to than Japanese screen printing machines...


The porch was much more interesting. But ain't they cute anyways?!
Now for the next design. I drew up this flower at the last minute because I was unable to find a good image to use (everything I do is for personal use anyways, so Google is definitely my friend at times) and I was nervous about how these would turn out. I think these are my favorite thus far:

A little on the back, like the hummingbird...
Here is the white cardstock that I put on the inside.Whew! There are two other designs that I started, but because I don't have enough screens or bulbs (they should be here in the coming weeks) I wasn't able to completely finish them. I'll share them once they are done.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some of that comment lovin'!