Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mental Health:

Okay, so I have this problem with planning ahead... way ahead... and fixating on things that are in the rather distant future. Right now, my obsession is graduating and moving out of Georgia. Who am I kidding, this has been my obsession for a while now.

Some days I feel like these past few months have just flew by and it seems like only yesterday that I still had a year left (when, in actuality, it has been four months!)... and others feel like I am trying to run through molasses. It's exhausting.

I've been attempting to break the cycle and focus more readily on short-term goals that are more easily attainable... and it's definitely helping.

But every now and then I remember that date on my calendar... May 9th... and it's hard to keep from being overwhelmed by the time that spans between now and then. Le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some of that comment lovin'!