I took my final exam for my Independent Study course this morning. Yay! Multicultural Diversity isn't terribly interesting, let's be honest. I am definitely glad to be done, not only because that puts me 3 credit hours closer to graduation (and when you have as little left as I do, 3 hours is a lot!) but also because that means I can start my next Independent Study course! Why so excited about school, you ask? Well, because the next class I am taking is: Beginning French! Oh la la!
At work, I am going to forgo listening to music on the days that I am not on the phone and listen to silly French instructional videos on YouTube. I cannot wait!
(Did I mention that I'm a quarter French, quarter French/Canadian?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay for francais! Beginning French is super easy and fun. I minored in it, but don't remember a thing. Which is why I bought a French cheat sheet shower curtain from Urban Outfitters.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I'm married and in my thirties. Whee!
I had five years of Spanish and it's quite pathetic how little I remember. But I'm already loving the similarities between the two... romance languages are great like that!
ReplyDeleteAnd you're only in your thirties if you act like you're in your thirties! ;)