Monday, September 15, 2008

Five Favorites:

Let's switch things up a bit and stray away from the entertainment industry for this week's installment, shall we? How about my five favorite places in Europe? Oh wait, I've never been to Europe. Damn. Alright, I'll share the five places on the glorious continent that I want to visit most.

From here.
-Oh, Paris. I could even use my new French-speaking skills!

From here.
-Nice, France. Okay, shut up, I really wanna go to France! So sue me.

From here.
-Prague, Czech Republic. The city just seems mysterious to me. I don't know why.

From here.
-Zurich, Switzerland. Skiing the Alps is my dream.

From here.
-Amsterdam, Netherlands. Sex, drugs, and... well... probably more hookers.

Predictable? Yes. So very American of me? Probably. But I figure you've got to hit the big spots before you can even begin to understand how to figure out the infinitely cooler, less tourist-y places.

Previous Installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some of that comment lovin'!