Monday, October 20, 2008

(Halfsie) Anniversary:

Today marks a year and a half since Chris and I awkwardly proclaimed our affections for one another and began our relationship. We're only 5 months away from breaking the record for "Kim's longest relationship"... Chris' got smashed a lot time ago, I do believe. Yay us.

To celebrate, we decided that we would skip the exchanging of tangible objects in lieu of an activity that we could partake in together and enjoy. My great discovery: Aziz Ansari from Human Giant is coming to Athens! Chris and I looooved that show and Aziz was always our favorite. Since neither of us has ever been to a stand-up comedy show, I thought this would be a perfect date night for us!

Only problem is, the show isn't until December. Sadness. I bought the tickets anyways, and just told Chris about it last night at midnight. He is even more excited than I thought he would be, so I guess we have something to look forward to once classes are done and there is kind of a lull before the holidays. :)

Not surprisingly, he has yet to come up with an idea for his activity... and it's already the afternoon of our anniversary. Don't I have such a romantic boyfriend? Le sigh.

This was probably Chris' favorite skit from Human Giant, he laughs hysterically every time:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some of that comment lovin'!