From here.Mmmmm... Tim Kasher. Every picture I see of this guy looks different! He waxes and wanes between a slight scruff and a full-on I've-been-in-the-woods-for-far-too-long-eating-granola-and-such beard. Until it reaches Sasquatch proportions, I'm totally down though.
Facial hair aside, the man's voice is heaven and his song-writing skills are so far beyond anything that I can even fathom, I'm left stupefied and in awe after nearly every lyric I come across. I know he was raised Catholic, so there's one thing we have in common! Woot! Bad news though: his ex-wife and the subject matter of over an entire album happens to be named Kim. Shit.
His stuff with Cursive begs the question, "He's gotta be atheist, or at least apathetic, right?" His stuff with The Good Life makes me want to tell him that I've been there too, then basically proceed to tear off all of his clothes. He's just that yummy.
What I would give to pick this man's brain... Wow. Even though, knowing me, I'd be at a complete loss for words if I were actually able to meet him and end up looking like a crazed middle-schooler with a crush. One thing's for certain: I'd be telling him that I go by 'Julie'. Ha!
Here's a video of him in a silly cowboy hat being the wondrous musician that he is:
Sorry, Chris, but I'd totally leave you for this voice. :/

Nice, loving the scruffy look, if only Kyle could grow a full on "I've-been-in-the-woods-for-far-too-long-eating-granola-and-such beard"!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, he can only grow the I'm-exactly-one-eighth-native- american-so-I-get-patches-of-a-beard-
but-no-cool-minority-beneifts kind of beard.