Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Future Home Part Trois:

What the heck, why not hit up another room while I'm on a roll today? How about some more bedroom inspiration:

From here.
The bed definitely isn't something for a master bedroom, but everything else is great, especially the mirror and paint color!


From here.
I'm not crazy about the headboard, but overall this is a goodie.


From here.
A little beachy, but I like.


From here.
A higher bed and new lamp would do wonders for this cute room!


From here.
Not a fan of the headboard/bed-side tables, but the color palette in this room is phenomenal.


From here.
Make the headboard a little bit shorter, and replace that painting with lots of framed prints varying in size... perfection.


From here.
This before-and-after is awesome. The finished product is beautiful, although I'm not crazy about the choice in artwork (I'm so damn picky about artwork! Ugh!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some of that comment lovin'!