
Even though I have lots of hope for the future of this country, the economy still ain't that great at this point. I put together these two cute outfits from somewhere totally unexpected... Forever 21! I saw some cute things of theirs on another blog and after some exploring, found a couple of surprisingly cute items! I thought it was just for teens and tweens... maybe I was wrong or maybe my sense of style is just completely sub-par lately.
I'm sure the quality isn't so grand, but it's probably a good idea to buy things on the cheap if they're super trendy seeing as they will probably be kicked out of your wardrobe rotation by the time they start to fall apart, right? I'm a firm believer that classic items are totally worth a splurge though... like a pair of really great jeans or a peacoat. :)

When I worked at Bravo, I had to restrain myself when it came to Forever 21. No way could I list it among my picks. But in all honestly, HALF of the people I knew/know in NY, wear $200 jeans and pair them with Target, Forever 21 and H&M tops. ;)
ReplyDeleteI wore a lot of the floaty tees from Forever 21 when I was pregnant. Cheap, comfortable and cute!
I am totally guilty of the $200 jeans + Target top combo! Haha.
ReplyDeleteAnd that's a good point for maternity stuff... you'll only be able to wear it for a few months, why spend lots? (Plus, you still want to look cute no matter how big your tummy is! ;)
Splurge items -
ReplyDelete1.) Killer jeans
2.) Peacoat
3.) Little black dress
Also guilty of designer jeans + Target top.
Favorite clothes line of all time - Alternative Apparel. Cotton so soft it feels 20 years old. :) A little pricier than F21, but worth it.
I've never done well with the clothes, but some of my favorite *underwear* are from Forever 21.
ReplyDelete