Excuse me... could these be more of a Dior knockof ? I don't think so. Let's take a second to gaze upon the real (and infinitely better) deal! (And by "deal", I don't mean that they are a "deal"... no, not at all...)
And Guess has some Manolo Blahnik knockoffs, too!
And now for the real thing...

(Have I mentioned that my best friend, V, has both of these beauties? Yeah. Which reminds me, I think I'm going to go over there and take pictures of her room for a closet, simply for your viewing pleasure! It really is awesome.)
Oh, and here are some Valentino's that make me want to contract out my first born.

And here is the BCBGirl version that is hundreds of dollars less...
In fashion, I suppose everything has been done before and following the trends is always going to land you in mimicking territory. There is a reason why high-end designers are so expensive: they are the ones setting those trends, good or bad. Then it is just up to everybody else to swipe them up and make them a different price point so more people can afford it. Same goes for home decor I'm finding...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some of that comment lovin'!