I haven't seen this smiley face since he was 6 weeks old... he is now 4 1/2 months! (Okay, when I last saw him he could barely even smile, which is all the more reason why I need to see my nephew again!) I really need to make it up to Minnesota soon...
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Tobias:
I just want to take a second to say that I have the cutest nephew in the entire world! You don't believe me? Take a gander:

I haven't seen this smiley face since he was 6 weeks old... he is now 4 1/2 months! (Okay, when I last saw him he could barely even smile, which is all the more reason why I need to see my nephew again!) I really need to make it up to Minnesota soon...
I haven't seen this smiley face since he was 6 weeks old... he is now 4 1/2 months! (Okay, when I last saw him he could barely even smile, which is all the more reason why I need to see my nephew again!) I really need to make it up to Minnesota soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some of that comment lovin'!