No, not the part when Katherine Heigl gets, ya know, knocked up. Remember Seth Rogen and all of his buddy's great plan to launch a website that would tell you when your favorite celebrity was nude in movies? And come to find out, there is already a website of the same premise? Yeah, I had one of those moments today.
I thought, "How great would it be to have a website where you could 'bookmark' items all over the internet and it would notify you if/when said item went on sale?!" Yeah... There is already a site that does just that. And I found it approximately an hour after my genius idea (totally unintentionally... it never crossed my mind that someone might have already thought of that one).
My loss is your gain though. I thought I should share the site since it is totally a great idea. I give you: Shop Style. Not very user friendly since it's a little difficult to navigate, and it fails to offer the option of selecting your size (which my site totally would have done), but it's useful nonetheless.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some of that comment lovin'!