Thursday, August 28, 2008

Coming Full Circle:

I am so incredibly glad that our season opener is against Georgia Southern this year... When I was a wee freshman, my very first football season began with the very same game. I remember waking up and glancing out my window to a sea of red and black that morning. It was beautiful. It seems only fitting that four years and many memories later, I should start my last year the same as I started my first.

From here.

I wish I had a picture from that first game to share/compare/contrast, but back in that time facebook didn't allow you to have multiple pictures... only your profile pic. Wow, I'm old. And since facebook is my main medium for preserving old pictures, they are most likely lost forever.

(I'm usually not very sentimental, but what can I say, football brings out the softy in me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some of that comment lovin'!