Monday, October 27, 2008

I am a Winner:

Great news! I won that old library card catalog auction on eBay just now! Wahoo!

So, without further adieu, here is my new card catalog cabinet!



I'll be traveling to South Carolina in the coming days to go and pick it up... with a big, buff bodyguard, of course. Then it'll be time to repaint it... Which is another issue in and of itself! I'm thinking about painting it the same blue that I did a small table that lives on my porch... but I'm also thinking that white would be nice... I guess we'll wait and see!

Ahhh, I'm so excited! :)

2 comments:

  1. How wonderfully awesome! I'm in a full jealous rage against anyone that has one in their home... and in 3 months they'll be so hot that Pottery Barn will be mass producing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, hopefully the $82 price tag of mine will still make it a worth-while purchase. ;)

    I've seen some faux-card catalogs out there... but not quite the same as something as legit as this. Apparently the dewey decimal-inspired cards are still inside! I can not wait to pick it up this weekend...

    ReplyDelete

Show me some of that comment lovin'!