I stumbled upon something rather interesting out in the blogging universe this Tuesday morning: a guy named Chuck Westbrook is trying to promote a few diamonds in the rough... those great blogs out there that are mysteriously seldom read! Here is the link to his original post.
I say "mysteriously", but I totally know why many blogs (I'm not going to include myself in this, however, because I often wonder how interesting my own content is to strangers...) go unnoticed... There just aren't enough hours in the day to follow too many blogs! The only reason I can read and write myself is because I have a job that includes a lot of down time... I know that many people don't have this luxury, so it's understandably difficult to be a loyal reader at times.
Anyways, here's hoping that Chuck takes pity on my humble little blog... if not, no harm, no foul! (Honestly, that's just a little less pressure for yours truly! ;) )
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some of that comment lovin'!