(No, I'm not talking about Barack Obama this time...)
Actually, I am super excited about a brand spankin new blog that I'm working on. (More or less mulling over ideas than really doing any tangible 'work' at this point but, ya know, whatev!) I am working with this fabulous and talented lady on said new blogging endeavor, and I absolutely cannot wait to get it started!
You may be asking, "Why, Kim? Why not just keep your thoughts right here?" (Or maybe not, and that's okay too because I'm going to tell you why anyways!) I really want to specify my subject matter a bit more, or at least give it some sort of cohesion. Also, my OCD is prohibiting me from launching a stylish new blog without also starting fresh with the content.
I'll be getting a fancy new custom domain, but don't fret, I'll link everyone over when I do make the jump! "No reader left behind", that is my motto. Until then, I have that pesky senior thesis, my French lessons to finish, an adorable pup, a trip up North, and an exciting new single life to tend to! I promise to come around and share some things, but my posting will probably drop off considerably from my current state of multiple-postings-per-day while I tend to the aforementioned activities.
I'm. so. excited. :)
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't wait to see! :)
ReplyDelete