Sunday, November 9, 2008

More Gocco:

It has been a while since I've shared any Gocco projects, but I have in fact been working on a few things. Here are three of the other card designs that I have Gocco-ed recently:

These will be my personal cards, and they definitely turned out to be my favorite! The color combo is really cute and I totally love the graphic...


Here is the leaf punch in the flap of the envelope...



(More cards after the jump... again with the wonky internet thing...)

5 comments:

  1. nice! I love the bold orange. how'd you do the little die cut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually red... my camera is just bad. :/

    I got the punch from Paper Source and just punched all of the envelopes! I did something really cool with the punch on another set of cards... I'll post pictures of them later today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute! I'm a sucker for anything birds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and I both!! (So much so that I even have two tattooed on my body...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nu uh! I have a bird on my back, my Mom calls it my T-1000 bird (it has cogs and mechanical parts except for the bright red heart) and I really, really want to get two more a la the classic swallows, only Disney birds. :)

    Seriously, let's talk bird tattoos. I'm all aflutter.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some of that comment lovin'!