Monday, November 10, 2008

Too Little Too Late:

Usually I feel relieved to have a Christmas present out of the way... but seeing these over in High Street Market's shop just made me totally kick myself for what I already bought Chris for the holidays...









He is such a war plane buff, these would be awesome for his office one day! (Seriously, he has this big book of planes that my aunt got him for Christmas last year, and I can open it up to any page and 90% of the time he knows what it is and what country it is from. Often times he can also name specific battles that it was used in... It is truly ridiculous.)

If the present that I have sitting in my closet wasn't so expensive, I would just get one or two of these as well. Damn. Maybe I'll get them for his birthday (which is in February)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some of that comment lovin'!