Maybe I Don't Need Saving After All...
My Puppies:
Things That Make This Life Worth Living:
Emerson and Lily
Travel
Autumn
Wine
My Wonderful Sisters
Baking Cupcakes
My MacBook
Peonies
Dressing Up
Designing and Crafting
Shop! Shop! Shop!
Amy Butler
Anthropologie
Etsy
Paper Source
Sites That I Frequent:
A Cup of Jo
Ashley Graceless
Black*Eiffel
City Sage
Cupcakes and Cashmere
decor8
Decorno
Design*Sponge
Desire to Inspire
Dooce
East Side Bride
Haven
I Suwannee
Kim(berly) Michelle
Little Brown Pen
M.A. Belle
Not So Idle Ramblings
Oh Happy Day
Oh, My Deer!
Peonies and Polaroids
Rockstar Diaries
Ryan Russell Photography
SexyRedFrame
Smitten
Strong Silent Type
Stumptown, GA
The Green Wallet
The Lucky Nest
Tobias Gregory
Urban Grace Interiors
Vodka Has No Carbs
Guilty Pleasures:
Cake Wrecks
Overheard in Athens
Passive-Aggressive Notes
Perez Hilton
Great Causes:
Athens Animal Shelter
Athens Canine Rescue
Buy Handmade
Promote Africa
Save Gocco
Save Polaroid
Somaly Mam Foundation
The Out Campaign
Vote 'No' On Proposition 8
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
HTML Skills:
In case you didn't noticed, I re-vamped things around here a little bit... There are still quite a few things that I would like to improve upon to really make it great, but I hope you enjoy the new formatting! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some of that comment lovin'!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kimberly Julie
Kimberly Newton. Los Angeles, by way of Georgia. Attempting to travel the world.
View my complete profile
Etsy Favorites:
Stick It To The Man:
Blog Archive
November 2008
(24)
October 2008
(47)
September 2008
(51)
August 2008
(36)
July 2008
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some of that comment lovin'!