Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oh Me, Oh My:

I am feeling very overwhelmed this week. Yeah.

Work has been incredibly hectic.
Last week's illness continues to linger.
Teaching myself French is nothing short of daunting.
There is so much work to be done for this senior thesis.
I feel like I'm neglecting my pups.

In an attempt to make sense of everything, I've resumed making insanely detailed To-Do lists. However, this only 50% helps me to tackle every task one by one and 50% furthers my intense feelings of being overwhelmed due to it's frightening length.

Hopefully things will ease up once I finish my partial draft for my thesis in two weeks...

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I've been commenting on this topic everywhere, guess everyone's feeling a little overwhelmed. I struggle with the same cycle: list, scary, procrastinate some more with another list, too anxious to start, list gets longer, scarier... Yelp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a sick, sick cycle those lists put us through!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some of that comment lovin'!