
So after a mysterious ailment that left me feeling closer to death than I'd ever care to feel again for two solid days, I'm still scrambling to get my life back in order. I have a French midterm tomorrow morning, a lot to catch up on at work after being out for two days due to the aforementioned sickness, and my final draft for my senior thesis is quickly creeping up (along with all of the other day to day things that need not be mentioned).
Basically I'm asking for a couple of days to catch up on life before I pick back up on blogging... In return, I have some awesome things lined up, including some awesome pictures of some new Gocco projects I've finished and that wonderful card catalog (which is now safely in my possession! Woot!).
So bear with me while I regain control... I'll be back soon! (Maybe even by the middle of the week.)
(Photo from here.)

I don't envy you having to deal with mid-terms. I miss college, but definitely not midterms.
ReplyDeleteBut have no fear - I'll be here.